CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Updates

I'm so sorry for not keeping you guys updated, but I know I'm still off with this whole updating business I was suppose to type up to more parts then post the updates, but I feel really crappy since I'm dealing with some, so-called, "love issues" of my own, but I'm not going to get deeper into this situation, if you want to know, just comment!Moving on, the reasons why I am feeling crappy is because I have allgeries but my dad thinks it is a cold, but now both of my parents beileve I have a flu and are laughing about it, I CAN'T EVEN LAUGH!! I think I'm having some emoitional issues, but for the finally time, I'm not here to talk about my personal life. Lets just go to the updates, for chapters and music. No video, sorry.

Music

"Mr.Brightside"-The Killers
"Stop & Stare"- OneRepublic
"When You Were Young"-The Killers
"Falling Slowly"-Glen Hansard
"Elephant As Big As Whales"-PlayRadioPlay!
"Summer Love"-Justin Timberlake
"Hollywood"-Jonas Brothers
"California"-Phantom Planet
"Shake It"-Metro Station
"Over You"-Daughtry
"Drivin' Me Wild"-Common featuring Lily Allen
"Decoy"-Paramore
"Rewind"-Paramore
"Pretty Optimistc, For A Pessimistc"-Paramore
"Kelsey"-Metro Station
"Suffocate"-J.Holiday

Parts [Chapters]

Part One: E-Mail Conversations & Things We Forgotten
Part Two: Summer Dreams Dwell Upon Me
Part Three: Color War Dreams & Locked Lips
Part Four: The Bus Ride of Return
Part Five: Not A True Friend After All
Part Six: Get Me Out of Rehab
Part Seven: Heartbeats Racing Through Time
Part Eight: The Dinner Times
Part Nine:Heartfelt Moments
Part Ten:Until Then, Scream & Shout
Part Eleven:Let's Leave It At That
Part Twelve:Sick Lullabies, Chocking On Your Alibis
Part Thirteen:Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

0 comments: