CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Part Five: Not a True Friend After All

Ellie ran up the steps and rang the doorbell with excitement rushing through her body as if she had just ate a dozen of chocolate bars today. Kathleen heart was beating faster then ever as she heard the doorbell rang in her eardrums. Her mind was going crazy with wild thoughts. She heard Ellie screaming through the thick door "Kat, you don't have to dress up just because I came back from camp and you haven't seen me for at least two weeks". "Just get it over with, Kathleen. Yeah, that is it, just be strong and tell her I kissed Jacob, her crush. What are you thinking? Boy, I'm I stupid!" Kathleen said to herself. The doorbell rang again and Kathleen ran down the stairs. "Kat, what took you so long? I was so excited to see you and you wasted time trying to impress me! But you shouldn't have anyways" Ellie beamed. "Ellie. . . .I never seen you so happy before, it's kind of awkward" Kathleen said,stuttering. There was a long awkward silence as Kathleen gawked at Ellie without any verbal warnings at all, it seemed as if a cat threw up a hairball that she caught in her mouth and was no stuck in throat enable to talk at all. "Kat, can I come in? I thought you knew it was summer out here and it feels like 95 degrees" Ellie complained. "Y-yeah, sure you can go and you know set your self up or w-whatever the hell you do" Kathleen said, using her hands while talking looking like a business woman explaining her pie chart. Soon, a set of curly hair came bobbing up the stairs and Jacob's brown eyes sparkled with delight as he saw Ellie standing there in the front door wearing a cute denim mini skirt and her cute black and red plaid shirt, with her black permed hair out blowing the calming wind. Jacob cupped his hands over his mouth to see if his breath was stink and tugged on his t-shirt, he searched for anything reflective so he can shake up his curls a bit. Ellie saw the awkward expression plastered on Kathleen's face, Ellie turned around and saw Jacob peering down at the sliver small sprinkler ruffling his curls looking like a girl who is trying to see the volume of her hair after blow drying it.

Ellie began to giggled and Jacob turned a bit red as he watched Ellie giggle at him. "Hey Ellie, you look great" He said, hugging her. Kathleen stood in the background and had a evil sneer plastered on her face, "Yeah right, he doesn't give a damn about her. Just one of his escape words, he is probably dying to wrapped his arms around my waist and kiss me all day long then we go deep into the covers" Kathleen thought as she watched them hug and catch up on the things. "Well, I'm going to drop my stuff upstairs and then we can go out for brunch" Ellie stated, already going up the stairs. Kathleen and Jacob was alone together, once again. "So when are we going to tell her Kat?" Jacob asked. "Never, it will just be our secret" Kathleen said in a flirty voice. "I don't want it be our secret, I want to be with Ellie!" Jacob shouted, pushing Kathleen off of him. Ellie stood in the doorway, "What is your secret?" she asked. "Go ahead Jacob, you wanted to tell her. So here is your chance to tell her, the world is waiting to here it" Kathleen teased. Jacob licked his lips, "Ellie, while you were in camp Kat and I . . . . . .kissed each other on the lips but it was a unexpected kiss, it wasn't meant to happen, you know I love you Ellie I wouldn't break your heart like that," Jacob said, reaching for Ellie's hands. Ellie let him grab her hands and they were face to face. "Do you forgive me Ellie?" He asked, looking deep into her eyes. Ellie let out a heavy sigh and began tearing up, "I-I don't know Jacob, I just don't know" she held onto Jacob's hand for a while longer but she let go. He placed his hands around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck, he kissed her on her lips then began speaking to her in soft words, lower than a whisper. Kathleen watched in disgust her plan of making out with Jacob was foiled, but she just shrugged her shoulders and walked up the stairs.

E-Mail Conversation:
KittyKat: You won't believe what that jerk just did to me!
[Miss.StephanieCornell logs on]
Miss.StephanieCornell: What happen? I want all the details and don't worry I have my Sidekick LX by my side to spread dirty gossip!

KittyKat: Who said we're going to spread dirty gossip about them?
Miss.StephanieCornell: You said I won't believe what that jerk did to you and once you say "You won't believe. . . ." then its my duty to, basically, dish out dirty gossip. Hello, I'm Stephanie Cornell the most popular high school scholar.
KittyKat: Whatever you say. So, Ellie came back from camp and when Jacob came and she finally went away. I was trying to get him to at least make out with me and try to keep our secret just between us, but he said he doesn't want to and Ellie came back again. Then Jacob finally confessed to her and she said she didn't know if she could forgive him but when he wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck, he began to passionately kissing her. Icky, I feel gross just talking about, the more I talk about it the more my over imaginative mind see them doing something more than kissing. . . .
Miss.StephanieCornell: Kat, EW! You don't have to tell me your personal thoughts or images, that is why we have personal thoughts!
KittyKat: Sorry, but still I can't help but stop my imagination from overflowing.
Miss.StephanieCornell: Look at you Kathleen, do you think I really care about that crap that you are talking about?
KittyKat: Not really.
Miss.StephanieCornell: THEN SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!
[Miss.StpehanieCornell logs off]
[KittyKat logs off]


Kathleen began crying and walked out of her room, she walked to the guest room and saw Jacob and Ellie on top of each other making out on the bed. "Can't you guys get a room?" Kathleen asked, still crying. Ellie got off Jacob and pulled down her denim mini skirt which was uplifting a bit. "What's wrong Kat?" Ellie asked with empathy. Kathleen stared at her, "Ellie always looks so cute even if she is wearing Indian buckskin and he caramel colored skin is always smooth as porcelain and mine is always bumpy" Kathleen thought as she wiped her tears away. "It's nothing really, I'm just upset over a stupid friendship I guess you were right" Kathleen confessed. Jacob got off the bed and stood close behind Ellie with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean I was right? Right about what Kat?" Ellie questioned, looking at both Kathleen and Jacob. "When you told me that you hope Stephanie and I have a good life together, well, we aren't after all. She was just using me again, to pass on gossip about you guys" Kathleen confessed. "Kat, did you tell her about us?" Jacob asked. Kathleen looked down at her stubby toes and then look back up at them sheepishly. "Kat, you didn't tell that life sucker about our private relationship, then gave them all the dirty details?" Ellie said, looking like a deer caught in headlights. Kathleen bite her lower lip, "Um, yeah I kind of spilled the beans to her, at least you guys weren't doing what you were doing like 5 minutes ago right in front of me way before" Kathleen stated forcing a laugh. "Great, thanks a lot Kathleen! As soon as I come back from camp, I already have dirty gossip about me" Ellie complained, plopping down the bed. Kathleen stood there silently for a few more moments and walked back to you. Jacob walked over to Ellie, "I think I know what the best remedy" Jacob said, leaning to kiss Ellie. "Jacob, you're trying to kiss me when I'm completely stressed out about how I have dirty gossip spreading out through every electronic device!" Ellie exclaimed. Jacob put his arm around her shoulder and let her rest her head on his chest, soon they doze off on the bed still the same position.


Stephanie took the information that Kathleen gave to her and she scrolled down her contact list, sending the details to everyone. She put on her "Dream On Boy" pink t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a several different shades of pink blazer with black flats. Before leaving, she checked herself out in the mirror, then opened her window and crawled outside and down the garden ladder. She jump into the bushes, she stays low making sure her drunken mother doesn't see her. In the distance she can see the red Nissan gleaming under the street light. She went to the front door, lifts the welcome mat where the car keys are always hidden. She ran across the street and opened the car, the alarm sounded off and her mother come out of the house screaming and cursing coming her way. Stephanie tried to frantically open the door into the car, she finally jam the key into the keyhole and jumped into the car seat. She put the car in drive and she began to hear her mother bang against the trunk, she drove off. In the rear view mirror, she can see her mother lying faced down on the tar road. She breathed in deeply then released it into the air,she turned left and soon she disappered into the hill, only the leaking oil leaving a trail behind.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad it made sense(hopefully)..and maybe you don't have to be a Hollyoaks fan to even read it. This is really my first major attempt at fan fiction. Perhaps, I just can't get enough of Hollyoaks, or maybe I'd like for things to be a little different in Hollyoaks.

I just read your "Part 5..not a true friend after all"..I can see you have much fun writing about your characters. And I think in the long run thats what wins readers over. Sure you have some who love beautiful prose, but it comes down to the story..and telling that story through your characters is the most important.

I shall be back to read more!
Stay inspired.
Keep Writing!