CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Part Four: The Bus Ride of Returning

Ellie boarded the bus with the other female campers as everyone headed back to New York. "Ellie, Ellie!" Joisah shouted after her. Ellie turned around and smiled, "i just wanted to say bye before I leave. I'm going to miss you Ellie" He said, hugging. Ellie didn't say anything but just smile. Her eyes twinkled as she watch him go to the other bus. She stepped inside the bus and sat alone on the bus. Only paying attention to her iPod nano and the music that was playing. She took out her laptop and she saw someone on her e-mailing list on already.

E-Mail Conversation:
DJJacob: I didn't know you were on. Are you still in camp?
EllieChic: Nope, I'm on the bus on my way home.
DJJacob: Your mom is picking you up or you are coming by Kat's house .
EllieChic: I'm coming back kat's house just to say hi to you. But for the rest of the summer I think I'm going to stay home and just catch up on things like try to like my mom's toothpaste boyfriend and get some lessons on how to find a true friend. This is going to be such an amazing summer! This year, I'm big on sarcasam.
DJJacob: I can clearly see that. So how's the relationship with the camper boy?
EllieChic: We broke up, but even though I told him he still kissed me. But we're just friends, and that is all we will ever be.
DJJacob: What was the reason?
EllieChic: There was someone else in the mix that I really like, that's all.
DJJacob: Look, Ellie, my mom took me to the doctor today because she said haven't been acting like myself and thought that there is probably something freaking me out. After the doctor ran a couple of tests and all, he came into the waiting and told my mother that I had Type 1 diabetes.
EllieChic: Here is more drama I have to go through when I come back home. Jacob, you know what when I come over to Kat's house we can probably go out to eat and just talk this over, is that okay with you?
DJJacob: Yeah, I'll see you later then.
[EllieChic logs off]
[DJJacob logs off]

Kathleen looked out the window from her bedroom as she watched the now empty cooling tent, haunting her in her dreams. She walked away from the window and looked at her plans for today on her calendar, the only thing that was written neatly with a thin pink sharpie pen was "Ellie is BACK!". Kathleen looked as if she was about to faint after the two whole weeks she've been through with the big friendship fight and the unexcepted kiss with Jacob and through it all her new "best friend" Stehpanie witness the kiss, and she just might have the nerve to tattle tale to Ellie. Then suddenly, a page appeared on the computer screen

E-Mail Conversation:
EllieChic: Hey Kat!
KittyKat: Oh, hey Ellie, are you still in camp?
EllieChic: Nope, but I really wish people could stop asking me that question. I just finished talking with my mom and she allowed me to see you and Jacob and she also brought me a purtiy ring too, after she heard what you mom, she said she put "nothing gold can stay" on it, one of my favorite poems. Parents, can't live with them, can't live without them.
KittyKat: Can't handle this any longer!!
EllieChic: What can't you hanlde any longer? You can tell me later when I come over to the house, I have to get off the bus.
[EllieChic logs off]
[KittyKat logs off]

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MgZ_tu8s5Wk

1 comments:

Unknown said...

love your play list. naturally, you have an intriguing blog.