CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Part Seven: Heartbeats Racing Through Time

The bright sunlight shone in Stephanie's closed eyelids. She grunted as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She got out of the bed, squinting her eyes, she stumbled on the pillow that still laid on the ground. She stumble into the bathroom to make a leak when she noticed the blood stained underwear and sleeping pants "Kat, do you have pads?" Stephanie asked, clutching onto her stomach. Kathleen was putting on a new bra on, "Um, yeah. It's in the medicine cabinet. Are you having your period?" Kathleen asked, pulling up her bra straps. "Yeah, it's March anyways" Stephanie stated, walking back into the bathroom closing the door behind her. Ellie suddenly awoke on Jacob's chest, with her legs bumping against his thighs. Her lips felt dry and she felt warm under the covers, with him. She shimmed out of Jacob's grasp and climbed on top of him. "Wake up Jacob" Ellie said, whispering in his head. He smiled and his blinked his eyes a few times trying to retain the sunlight from his eyes. He stood in the same spot not moving at all, thinking he was going to get it. Ellie bite her lower lip and press her lips into his. She pulled away and beamed down at him, playing with his curls. He smiled back at her, her brown eyes glowing as they silently show affection of love for each other. Jacob pinned Ellie down onto the bed and he was on top of her. "Jacob, what are you doing?" Ellie asked, with a playful smile plastered onto her face. "Can't a guy make love with his girlfriend?" "Oh, so now I'm your girlfriend?" "You were always my girlfriend, Ellie" Jacob kept on kissing her more. He pulled away, "Ellie, I just realize we haven't talk about me being diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes" Jacob pointed out. "I don't want to talk, can we just make out more. I'm tired with all this talking, that is all we ever do talk, talk, talk" "Ellie, you're stalling. Why don't you want to talk about this? What if we're ready to do it and then you start to feel uncomfortable?" Jacob stated, sliding off her body. "Because I just want us to have a good a relationship, that is all I wanted" Ellie frowned. She got out from under the covers and sat at the edge of the bed, swinging her legs. "How are we going to have a good relationship when we can't even talk something so serious, when all you have on your mind is making out and just losing your virginity!" Jacob exclaimed. "I don't care about that Jacob! I just don't to want here it because. . . . .because I'm afraid you'll die. If I was only thinking about that, we would have been done it right there and then. Now I feel like I want to die" Ellie cried.

Kathleen and Stephanie's ears were pressed onto the door hearing the heated argument, they both gawked at each other, surprised about what they're hearing. "I didn't know Ellie was planning to lose her virginity at 13, wow,everyone is growing up so quick" Stephanie stated, stuffing her syrupy pancake into her plush cat-like mouth. The two were sitting at the dining table having a private conversation about what just happened. "She must be crying by now. I mean, Ellie" Kathleen said, poking her scrambled eggs with a fork as if they weren't properly cooked. "She is so not crying about that foolishness, she is doing it. You've got to use your smarts, Kat. I mean, you do all the populars project in school, so use that smarts you learned in chemistry class, add a bit of romance potion, and BAM! You've got your very own protege romance" Stephanie said, in a perfect French accent.

Ellie was still standing in the same wiping her tears away. "I'm sorry for getting upset Ellie. I should have considered about how you really felt about the whole situation" Jacob apologized. Jacob hugged Ellie tightly and kissed her head. "I love you" Jacob whispered. "I love you, too. Don't break my heart like that again" Ellie said, looking into Jacob's eyes. Ellie was released from his hug and she got ready, heading down the stairs to eat breakfast. Stephanie had a smirk on her face "So. What were you and Jacob were doing upstairs in that king size bed, all alone in the room?" Stephanie asked. "We weren't do anything really. He was saying he was sorry for what he has done" Ellie explained, sprinkling pepper and salt on her boiled eggs. "Hey, just don't worry about the whole Type 1 diabetes thing. He just dealing with using the OmniPod and everything. Besides, he said he needs someone to relief the burden in his hand, if you know what I mean" Kathleen said, staring misty eyed at the kids who were playing street football. Kathleen and Ellie were looking out the window just keeping things around the house in balanced, Stephanie was flipping through the channels in the living room while Jacob was still in the room doing something.

Ellie went upstairs,and into the guest room. Jacob was sitting on the bed, with candles lighted and the lights were turned off. The sun was beginning to set, but the candles glowed dimly in the semi-darkness. Jacob looked up at her, in his hands was the OmniPod, he was biting down on his thumb nail. "How is it?" Ellie asked, closing the door behind her. "Uh, it's okay. It's not above the limit or anything, perhaps" He responded, looking down at the reading. "What is up with the lighted candles and everything? Is this how you do the thing?" Ellie asked. "No, not really. I was kind of hoping you wouldn't come upstairs early, I was planning a way to apologize. And I thought that maybe it was time to . . . . . .you know, do it" He said, looking up at her nervously. Ellie didn't have a response, but he could clearly see that she was pretty much unsure, nearly about everything, but he wants her to change her mind. He needs to change her mind. "Ellie, I need to talk you about something, and it's not really a big important issue or anything I just need to tell you still," Jacob continued. "Okay, here I go. Ellie, I'm ready to do it, with you okay? And I need you to understand that I'm in love with you, and I believe we can take it to another level, it's not like you've only met me four days ago. Ellie, I just want you to know that I'm in love with you and wouldn't do this just because I wanted it". "Jacob, you didn't need to do any of that. I was already ready Jacob. Plus, I know you already love me" Ellie said, smiling. They door was locked and all you can hear was heavy breathing and the sound of a bed creaking in the distance.
E-Mail Conversation:
KittyKat: Spill the beans Ellie! What happen in that room between you and Jacob?
Miss.StephanieCornell: Yes spill it, spill it like hot chocolate on a brand new Stephen McQueen leather purse.
KittyKat: How did you signed in?
Miss.StephanieCornell: I have another laptop, aren't I right beside you?
KittyKat: Oops. I'm kind of farsighted from the right.
EllieChic: You guys are so nosy! Luckily, Jacob is in the shower and this is the first time I ever seen him so red when he saw me. I mean literally, I accidentally kicked when I was stretching and when he woke up he just turned red. I guess it was that good.
KittyKat: You guys did it?(!) I can't believe my two best friends in the entire world actually slept together on a king size bed and ended up doing it!
Miss.StephanieCornell: You can totally tell that Kat is missing out on the finer things in life, like these things Ellie and I have already done.
EllieChic: You need a boy, Kat. Maybe even a girl?
Miss.StephanieCornell: Agree
KittyKat: You really think so? I mean, that if I'm a lesbian.
[EllieChic logs off]
[Miss.StephanieCornell logs off]
KittyKat: Punks!
[KittyKat logs off]

"That was amazing" Jacob said, coming into the room. He had his white towel wrapped around his waist and his curls turned into his straight long hair. Ellie got up from the bed and went into the bathroom, "Why are you even talking about it? Personal thoughts always remains as personal thoughts" Ellie responded, taking out the brush from the cabinet. "Not with my girlfriend it is" Jacob said, in a weird voice. Ellie watched him put on a pair on boxers and smiled to herself, "Were you watching me?" Jacob asked, bursting through the bathroom and grabbing the floss. His hair was getting re-curled again as it began to dry. "No, I wasn't watching you at all. I saw enough of you already" Ellie teased. She grab up her blazer and went downstairs where Stephanie and Kathleen were waiting already whispering quietly to each other. Kathleen was the first to gawk at Ellie "I can't believe you did that! You're so naughty," Kathleen said, hitting her playfully with her hat. "I bet Jacob was asking for more" She winked at Stephanie who giggled. "At least were not the ones who still have there's"Stephanie teased, standing beside Ellie. "But Ellie broke her purity ring" Kathleen stated. "If I can break my purity ring, then you can too" Ellie stated. Jacob came down the stairs happily and kissed Ellie on her cheek. "Um, he looks a bit to perky today" Stephanie whispered. "Maybe it was because of all that work make him felt perky enough or maybe it was the pleasure that came along with it" Kathleen whispered back. The two began to giggle and soon they were heading out for dinner.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the chat parts best. It was sneaky too..while he was in the shower.

p.s..hope you had a good time with your Dad on his birthday.