CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Updates

Hello, Bonjour and Hola readers, this is Chanel here with the first updates of Two Different Roads. If you're wondering what updates do I have well, I have a lot pretty much. But I've been so addicted to just doing the chapters that I forgot to do the updates for February but it's okay I'll just do it for March. That reminds me, Happy March! Only 1 more month before my birthday, which is April 23rd. YAY! Now, back to the story, now you kind of see all the things I was talking about in my first post. So here are the updates. Wow, this was short. Sorry, back to the updates.

Music

"Stop & Stare"- OneRepublic
"Falling Slowly"-Glen Hansard
"Elephants As Big As Whales"- PlayRadioPlay!
"California"-Phantom Planet
"Shake It"- Metro Station
"Breakable"- Ingrid Michealson
"Hollywood"- Jonas Brothers
"Over You" - Daughtry
"Drivin' Me Wild" - Common featuring Lily Allen
"Decoy"- Paramore
"Rewind"- Paramore
"Pretty Pessimistic, For A Optimistic"- Paramore
"Kelsey"- Metro Station
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parts[Chapters]

Part One: E-Mail Conversations & Things We Forgotten
Part Two: Summer Dreams Dwell Upon Me
Part Three: Color War Dreams & Locked Lips
Part Four: The Bus Ride of Return
Part Five: Not A True Friend After All
Part Six: Get Me Out of Rehab
Part Seven: Heartbeats Racing Through Time
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video

Song; "Say (All I Need)"
Artist: OneRepublic
Movie: The Outsiders (1983)
Content: PG


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFkHm55mwwY

1 comments:

jockgal707 said...

betsy can use the icon if she wants! and mabye your not the only 1 who made it and even if you are you could be a little more genorous!