CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Part Eight: The Dinner Times

"Table for four , please. In a booth" Jacob directed the waiter. The waiter lead them to the booth, and set down their forks and spoons. "I heard they served the best sushi in town. Oh, they also served the best alcoholic mixed drinks" Stephanie, removing her coat. "You're not going drink are you?" Kathleen asked, shaking from the coldness, "Nope, I'll probably just have water. I have to get sober" Stephanie pointed out. "I was thinking, maybe we can do it again tonight" Jacob whispered into Ellie ear. "Jacob, we can't do that. Are you crazy do you want to get me--" "Are you ready to order?" another waiter interrupted his notepad already out. Kathleen bite her lower lip as she stared up the waiter, with his brown eyes sparkling in the dim light. "He is cute" Kathleen whispered in Stephanie's ear. She pulled out her cellphone and began to text message.
Kathleen: The waiter is cute, I wonder if he'll be interested in me?
Ellie: You're just saying that. I know your plan. You're going use him to lose your virginity and then dump him like the poor waiter boy he is.
Stephanie: Now you see why I didn't respond.
Kathleen: Okay, that was my plan at first. However, I still want to get to know him before things goes too fast. Like when the touching begins and where it ends. I'm not like you two.
Ellie: Kat, you've only met the guy like 50 seconds ago.
Kathleen: 10 seconds less from a minute
Stephanie: 59 minutes less from a hour!
Ellie: Just forget about it. I have serious problem on my hand.
Stephanie: Jacob said that you guys should do it again tonight.
Ellie: How did you know that?
Stephanie: Been there, done that! Did you tell him no ?
Ellie: Yeah.
Kathleen: That is the most important thing Ellie, if you didn't tell him no, there is a chance that he would've wanted more and more after that.
Stephanie: Thank God! the hamburgers and my sushi + caviar is here!
Ellie: You brought caviar?(!) You are paying for dinner.
Stephanie: Thanks a lot for my craving of raw fish eggs.


"Hey, I'm sorry for bringing up the whole thing about us doing it again" Jacob said, as he walked into the room. "It's okay. I'm just really glad that you understand why I said no" Ellie said, hugging him. "I know, I guess it was because I was with you. I mean, Ellie really you've make me feel special. I always thought that my Dad only had that affect on me, but I realize that you can make me feel this way" He said, holding onto Ellie. She smiled at him and began kissing him, just so he can forget about everything. Stephanie bobbed her head up and down as she cranked up "When You Were Young" by The Killers, she dance around the house when she suddenly heard the doorbell. She turned off the music and answered the door, "Oh, it's waiter boy. What brings you here?" Stephanie asked, her hands on her hips. "I am her to return this coat to Kathleen Riverbed, and perhaps get a chance to talk to her" He responded, looking shyly down at his shoes. Kathleen appeared in the doorway "I got this one Stephanie" She said, pushing her out of the doorway. "Just watch him, he looks like the evil type who just wants--" "Stephanie. Leave. Now" Kathleen pointed out. "So stingy".

"Thanks for returning my coat, that was really sweet of you" Kathleen beamed. "I'm just that type of person. The random act of kindness kind of person, I mean" He said, looking up at her and blushing. "What's your name?" "Connor Brooks" He stop blushing and was smiling, then he started to sing and dance out of the blue. Kathleen stared at him weirdly and closed the door. He stopped when he realized she had already gone inside and began to walk home. "Stephanie, we need to go and see him tomorrow morning" Kathleen said, rushing into the room. "I told you so. Why don't you tell Ellie and Jacob?" Stephanie said, pulling up her sleeping pants. "You're right. I'll go tell them now" "Don't go in the room, you don't know what they're doing in there" "Yes I do. They're sleeping". Kathleen stormed off into their room and saw the two of them talking quietly, it was easy to see they were completely wrap up with each other. "You guys, we going to see him tomorrow in the morning" Kathleen said, sitting beside Jacob. "Why?There isn't any point in seeing him anyhow, maybe there is if he is dead" Jacob complained, sitting up and putting his arm around Ellie's shoulder. "Jacob, that is a good idea" Ellie said. "What is? Us going to him if he was dead?" Jacob questioned. "No. About the four of us going to him, he could help us , mostly Stephanie really". "So I guess we agree that we are going to see him tomorrow morning" Kathleen said. "Uh, I didn't have a say in this" Jacob pointed out. "One against three, you lost" Kathleen skipped out of the room.

Ellie, Jacob, Kathleen and Stephanie walked up the curved road. The sun was beginning to rise and the smell of mildew filed up their nostrils in the distance. Perched on top of the hill was a small cottage filled with vines, Jasmine flowers, and carnations flowers. They foursome left the house 4:00AM, they knew it would be a long trip to reach to him. Everyone in school knew who him was, but they never dare go up to the hill. Him shut himself away from everyone, they all said he was crazy, they all said the he needed to get away from everyone. He was a recluse, a hermit. He was living in total solitude. He didn't need no one, in his life. He felt as if he couldn't trust no one, he could easily see who he could trust and who he could not trust. You'll rarely see anyone walking up that curved yellow brick road and entering the house of Arnold Lippmann: The Reclusive.

3 comments:

cheerforsoccer8 said...

I posted thsi icon Feb.14, 2008 at excatly 7am. No School. Snow Day,

Unknown said...

Hey, I just read part 8.Gotta lot of things going on Lots of starts to continue.

P.s...hope everything goes ok w/cheerforsoccer.

cheerforsoccer8 said...

i forgive you