CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Coming Back In April

Well, it's true. I'll be coming back in April, clearly because I finish pretty much earlier than I thought I would in March. So I'll leave off with Part Sixteen, while I'm gone doing random things, please leave comments. It would be really nice and if you want me to read any of your work and want advice, then tell me and I would be glad to do it. I'll be missing Ellie, Kathleen, Stephanie, Jacob, Dueller and Arnold but I know I'll be back typing away shortly with maybe even more drama and quirky adventures. You can also read my first story on blogger, The Things They Don't Tell You.So keep your mind open, read, take Kodak moments and never forget to stay gold. Because you never know when you're going to face, Two Different Roads.
xoxo,
Shenell Keanna, the author of Two Different Roads & The Things They Don't Tell You

13 comments:

ivy said...

Hey, I'm not sure how far I'll get..but of all things I started another fanfiction..not sure what to call it yet. Haven't gotten very far either. But its Trace Cyrus fanfiction..hehee

Unknown said...

I still have Ivyoaks/ Hollyoaks going...

Sounds like some interesting storylines you got going.

Hopefully, by tomorrow I'll have something actuallys started with as I've finally decided to go with TCFANFIC. I probably won't write that many stories there. I still like the Hollyoaks fanfiction best.

ivy said...

So are you on spring break now? Wish we had one of those..just a Friday and a Monday off...here.

alexgirl said...

Happy almost Birthday!
Her blog is:
http://www.celisedowns.com/blog
have a good weekend!

Chanel said...

um, hello everyone.
i'll actually be cutting
Two Different Roads short because I'm currently working on Random Infidelities. I decided to do a few more chapters until I possibly come up with nothing else, to write. So watch out for the rest in April. Also, wish me a happy birthday, on April 23rd. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I followed a spider as she crawled across my ceiling. It was too high to reach. I thought about throwing my pillow at it, or a magazine. She stopped in a corner. I think she felt safe there. If she is not gone by morning, I'll stand on a chair and try to swipe her away with a towel.

Unknown said...

Well, lets just say ..Dez is special..

Chanel said...

Yeah, just 2 more days until the next installment of2DR is starting again. And full of ideas and things like that. I AM EXCITED!

Unknown said...

How's the story coming?

Unknown said...

Its April..how are you doing>

Adele said...

Hey yeah I love Disney! not many people my age admit it... but I do... i think its amazing! thanks loads for visiting my blog :D x

Janet The Saint said...

Hey, I just read what you commented, I haven't checked my comments in a while.
^_^
Ahh, thanks, you're an awesome writer. Anyways, that adolenscent whining? It'll never get published. But it's a kewl thought. ^_^

Unknown said...

You work on that short story. Relax..it'll come to you. I know it will. Lots of positive thoughts going your way to stay as creative as you can.

Don't worry about your stories at the moment..you can always visit them later.

All the best.